Lead Generation Specialist
Date Posted: February 2022
About Data Networks
Data Networks has a new and exciting opportunity for a Lead Development Specialist to join our Marketing team in Maryland. We’re looking for an organized, motivated, and energetic individual who can help design innovative lead development processes and put them to effective use. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Operations and will engage primarily with the sales and marketing teams plus prospects, partners, and vendors.
The Lead Development Specialist will use digital marketing tools (HubSpot marketing automation, email, social media, chat) as well as the telephone to nurture prospects into sales qualified leads and appointments to drive the growth of our Managed IT Services area. He/she will ensure prospects are identified, captured, and managed effectively in CRM, then reach out directly via phone to those who have demonstrated an interest in our services and an openness to working with us. We are looking for a candidate that is excited to help our team fulfill our purpose: enabling organizations and the lives they touch to achieve their full potential by embracing innovative technology. The selected candidate will also share our core values, including Be the Customer, Trust the Team, Find Your Balance, Learn and Grow, and Own It!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our Marketing Automation Specialist and Marketing Content Specialist to help design the lead nurture processes, tools, and reporting you will use in this new role.
- Create emails and phone scripts for each touch point in the lead nurture process. Gather leads from various sources and ensure their capture in CRM.
- Drive to a target number of marketing qualified leads (MQLs), sales qualified leads (SQLs), and appointments on a monthly basis.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for website chat and a dedicated new business 800 line, helping interested prospects find the information or support they need.
- Assist with generating webinar and event attendance.
- Re-engage dormant customers with information about new solutions and offerings.
- Search contract posting databases for new bids, RFPs, and other opportunities and investigate new sources of leads to fill our pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must develop an understanding of Data Networks’ service offerings and be able to clearly articulate our capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable speaking with new people on a daily basis.
- Must be self-motivated and a dedicated team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Prior lead generation, appointment setting and/or digital marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation software preferred.
- Experience with a modern CRM system (NetSuite, Dynamics, Salesforce) preferred.
- Must be able to meet standard work hour requirements up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Data Networks offers a hybrid work environment with WFH available up to three days each week.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefit plan including generous time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending or HSA, life insurance, 401k, employee assistance program, and long-term and short-term disability insurance.
To apply, please submit the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter, including salary requirement
- Contact information for three professional references
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Data Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time