“Individually and as a whole, Data Networks has always had our back – for 23 years now, in fact. Boys’ Latin is very fortunate to have such a long-standing and supportive relationship with Data Networks. I am personally grateful for your help and expertise.”
—Anne Kellerman, Dir of Technology Programs
Boys’ Latin School of Maryland
supporting k-12 education
Data Networks has provided a full range of technology solutions and services to the K-12 education market for over 35 years. We work with some of the largest school systems in the country (and some of the smallest, too). So we understand the unique challenges and goals of education and provide solutions tailored to address them.
We know that education technology is about improving student achievement, ensuring accountability, and engaging students to create better outcomes. That means your technology challenges are multi-faceted. You need systems designed to support both administrative requirements and the unique needs of instructional computing.
You’re dealing with the pressure of implementing 1:1 computing; managing access and security for diverse platforms, personal learning environments and BYOD; ensuring student safety and CIPA compliance; plus a deluge of digital content and new applications.
Data Networks can give you the technology foundation to simplify your approach and help you cope. We’ll leverage our experience working in the K-12 market and our knowledge of the latest technologies to ensure your students, teachers and administration have access to the most effective technology available.
- Assessment + Planning Services that analyze your existing environment and allow our expert Solution Architects and Engineers to design and implement solutions that leverage your current investments and eliminate shelfware.
- Client Computing Solutions designed to simplify device diversity. We’ll help you plan for growth, streamline deployment and management, maintain your fleet, plus determine optimal refresh cycles for maximum value.
- Security Solutions centered upon an approach that spans the entire IT infrastructure to strengthen your security posture, safeguard student data, and protect your school’s reputation. Our solutions span today’s on-premise, private, hybrid, and cloud-based technologies.
- 1:1 + Collaboration Solutions to expand instructor/student interaction, improve teacher productivity and decision-making, and elevate the learning experience—from desktops and laptops, to Chromebooks, tablets, and the latest interactive touch displays and software.
- Managed Services for Education offer a comprehensive subscription model to monitor, manage, and maintain the critical technologies that run your school—from devices and infrastructure to data, on-premise or in the cloud.
- Staffing Solutions including last-minute, short-term, long-term and temporary-to-hire IT professionals, to make your mission-critical projects a complete success!
- Flexible Financing Solutions including simplified leasing options to reduce the time and capital requirements associated with IT procurement. Be more efficient with Data Networks as your single source for simplified IT!
- Contract Vehicles to bring you an extensive list of authorizations to serve your technology needs.
- E-Rate Expertise (SPIN Number 143005976) backed by a strong understanding of the program and eligible products.
- Grants Expertise to support your grant-seeking and fund-development efforts