Grow Faster. Innovate Better.
Technology should be a catalyst for your business, not a governor on your growth. If you want to spend more time innovating and less time maintaining IT, now is the right time to consider Managed IT Services from Data Networks.
Managed IT or Co-Managed IT: Which is Right for You?
Choose from two core service options, designed to fit the way you do IT:
- If you “own” IT but have few or no internal resources to support it, our Managed IT Services make a lot of sense. Rather than go it alone, let our team of professionals become your expert IT department.
- If you have IT talent but need to keep them focused on the big picture, our Co-Managed IT Services are the right choice for you. We’ll assume responsibility for enterprise management and work with your team to focus on IT strategy.
Two Options; One Philosophy
Whether you choose Managed IT or Co-Managed IT Services, you’ll benefit from the same holistic approach–combining IT management and support with expert guidance. Both options include:
You’ll get end-to-end management with unlimited support, access to our team of experienced IT professionals, plus cost stabilization with fixed monthly pricing. There are no restrictive packages or complicated tiers to navigate–just a single, all-inclusive management and support offering.
Add Managed Modules to Address Your Organization’s Unique Needs
Managed Modules address needs that fall outside of our core Managed IT Services offering, each representing a managed service available as a standalone or as an add-on to your Managed IT Services contract at a reduced price.
Managed Module: BCDR
- Secure Cross-Platform Protection
- Infinite Cloud Retention
- Ransomware Vigilance and Detection
- Operational Resilience
- Reduced Storage Costs
Managed Module: Compliance
We take the chaos out of compliance with Managed Compliance Services that help you get and stay compliant with multiple global regulations, and manage due care for your Cyber Liability Insurance requirements.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- National Institute of Standards and Framework (NIST CSF)
- Cyber Liability Insurance (CLI)
Managed Module: Microsoft 365
- Administration of M365 Ecosystem
- License Plan Recommendations
- Preventative Monitoring, Proactive Maintenance, Reactive Issue Support, and Prompt Troubleshooting
- Resources Consumption Reporting
- Consolidated Monthly Billing
Managed Module: SaaS Protection
- Coverage of Data in All M365 and G Suite Applications
- Protection Against All Types of Data Loss
- Quick Recovery From Cloud Data Loss Regardless of Cause
- Secure Cloud-to-Cloud Backup (3X Daily)
- Support for Compliance Efforts and Security Requirements
Manage Less, Innovate More!
With Managed IT Services from Data Networks you’ll have access to an entire team focused on IT efficiency, plus ongoing guidance to help you realize your IT vision. So you can be sure your IT meets today’s needs while evolving to address tomorrow’s challenges.
Our specially priced Professional Services help you efficiently modernize and optimize your IT. Taken individually or together, they ensure smoother implementations and faster ROI on your technology investment.
IT Services Retainer Program
Not ready for Managed IT Services but still looking for reliable support with cost-predictability? Try our IT Services Retainer Program. It lets you pre-pay for Professional Services and use them when you need them, and is a convenient way to put qualified resources on reserve and optimize your IT spend.
As an MSPAlliance member on track for MSP Verify certification, our capabilities are audited against industry best practices to ensure we deliver robust and consistent IT services and do so securely and reliably.
MSPAlliance is the oldest Managed Services group and the only Accrediting and Standards based body created specifically for the Managed Services Industry. With over 25,000 corporate members world-wide, the MSPAlliance is a powerful and influential global network of IT professionals. MSPAlliance works in a collaborative effort with service providers, technology enabling vendors, governmental bodies as well as other industry associations, to further the acceptance of the managed services and cloud industry to the business consumer.
Click here to read about the benefits of using an MSP Verify Certified IT Service Provider.